Monday, December 19, 2011

2011 Holiday Xmas card pics

I've photographed many things including sports, wildlife, macro, weddings, and babies. However, the toughest thing by far for me to shoot has always been our annual Holiday Xmas card photos. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to get our kids to sit still, look at the camera and smile. Just getting them into their holiday clothes, I was already ready to pull my hair out. However I must say that the kids were troopers. I took the family out to Upper Newport Backbay to shoot right before sunset. It was chilly in the low 50s and the wind was blowing fierce. Poor Noah had a runny nose the whole time. I enlisted the help of my brother and his girlfriend, Yen to help shoot the family portrait shot. I did notice that as the kids are getting older, they are getting more cooperative with the photo shoot. Anyways, happy holidays everyone!


1)


2)


3)


4)


5)


6)


7)


8)


9)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My life one click at a time...