Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sandy's Shutterfly Photo Album

I had a tough time figuring out what to get Sandy for Christmas. She said that there wasn't anything that she really needed or wanted at the moment. I was planning on getting her a gift card for a massage at Burke Williams, but that's what I do every special occasion. I decided at the last minute to make her a photo album. This photo album would span our entire lives together starting back when we were dating, through all of the pregnancies and kids and up to now. It was quite a monumental project actually. I had to get by on 5 hours of sleep a night for about a week because the only free time I had was after the kids had gone to bed at night. I had to go back and find the original pics and re-edit them all to be printable quality. The collection of photos were captured by 5 different cameras that I have owned starting with a humble 3 megapixel Kodak point and shoot. It was quite nostalgic going back through these moments in our life. The completed album came out to be 101 pages long (that was the max Shutterfly would allow), with 1-6 pics per page. I quite enjoyed the project and was very happy that Sandy loved her gift. She actually got teary eyed when she looked through it. Anyways, here's a sampling of images that I may not have posted before. The last 2 pics were not take by me of course. Click here to view the photo book on Shutterfly.



1)


2)


3)


4)


5)


6)


7)


8)


9)


10)


11)


12)


13)


14)


15)


16)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My life one click at a time...